- Tracks changes, moving objects, trends, signatures, identifies unknown terrain types via machine learning and much more.
- Over 40+ behaviours included without development. (New behaviour in 1-2 weeks)
- Analyses >150TB of video in real time with integrated AI and machine learning; any sources and types simultaneously.
- Any video source including full motion, LiDAR, MTI, WAMI, Hyperspectral, Legacy Sensors, COTS sources, high-res satellite imagery and low-quality.
- Programmable to identify objects, terrain, changes, trends, behaviours and any combination.
- Automates alerts to optimise analyst time, productivity and workflow.
- Easy to learn and to upgrade. Your staff can run SCIMON with minimal assistance and 90% of analyst activities can be automated within 12 months.
- Works with facial recognition software; a solution for crowds and other busy environments. (Can be combined with other recognition clothes, companions, behaviours, etc)
- Futureproof, open source, SCIMON integrates into any environment.
Already in use for
- CCTV video analytics automation – can handle video feeds from entire 8m+ population city simultaneously.
- Blue/Red force tracking –seamlessly integrate information from existing technology to track the locations of police officers and their vehicles.
- Analysed satellite footage of California at 1m resolution for terrain classification, forest fire detection (demonstration of AI and machine learning – initial test scored >85% accuracy– this improves rapidly as SCIMON learns.
- Simultaneously analysed the contiguous United States at 30cm resolution (NASA Earth Exchange program).
- Policing and Criminal Justice
- Border Security
- Stadiums and arenas
- Crowded public areas
- Crowded areas